The voice of reason in the five valleys has always been David Drew who takes his rightful place in the commons back in 2015.
And on the National and International stage the following makes for interesting reading
– Ed Balls sounding like a proper Labour eurosceptic for Progess – (http://www.progressonline.org.uk/2014/05/16/walking-away-from-the-eu-would-be-wrong/)
– Sadiq Khan discussing immigration for the New Statesman – (http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/2014/05/labour-has-changed-immigration-we-recognise-public-was-right)
– The Pro-Union Left case presented well yet again here – (http://kenmacleod.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/scottish-independence.html?m=1)
– (http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite/article/environmentalism-has-become-a-religion/15033#.U3ofva4bpup) A very revealing interview on the false, dogmatic and inherently totalitarian religion of modern environmentalism. The Green Party are unhinged misanthropic fuitcakes, trust them at your peril.
– And finally, awful but ultimately predictable practice occuring in the NHS with regard to abortion- (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/10823312/Doctors-escaping-abortion-charges-on-utterly-preposterous-pretext-MP.html)